Antelco 13mm to 4mm Reducing Tee
Antelco have designed and manufactured this 13mm to 4mm Reducing Tee to an outstanding quality and standard. This item has 3 points of connection, two of these are intended for LDPE that has an internal diameter of 13mm, the other is for 4mm micro irrigation tubing. The item is manufactured using Acetal Thermoplastic, which is a UV Stabilised durable material. This piece can be used to easily install offtakes of 4mm micro irrigation pipe from 13mm supply pipe or LDPE. The item has been designed to reduce the chance of leaks or ‘pop offs’ throughout your garden irrigation systems. To install this Antelco 13mm to 4mm Reducing Tee, cut the 13mm pipe in the desired location, insert the reducing tee in-line of the pipe, then push the 4mm micro supply pipe to the outlet. Double-barbed so you can install with long-term confidence. This Antelco 13mm to 4mm Reducing Tee works very well in greenhouses. Where hypodermic off-takes occasionally leak, these do not.
|Item||Antelco 13mm to 4mm Reducing Tee|
|Size||13mm to 13mm to 4mm|
|Material||Acetal Thermoplastic (polyoxymethylene)|
- Premium quality product made by Antelco, Australia
- Fits 13mm ID (internal diameter) pipes including, LDPE, standard garden hose, PVC irrigation pipe, Hozelock, Drip-Line and soaker hose.
- The reducing connection fits micro irrigation 4mm ID micro irrigation pipe
- Double barbed for increased retention
- Sharp-edged barbs create leak-proof seal
- UV stabilised plastic for long life
With micro tube adaptors there is a chance of a breach where water pressures fluctuate. This Antelco 13mm to 4mm Reducing Tee is ideal for situations where you really want to avoid a leakage. Operating pressures should not exceed 300 kPa– (pressure regulators are available from our shop- if needed).