A pressure compensating spike dripper with turbulent flow path, sealed to maintain pre-set discharge rates and uniformity from 4mm pipe. The nursery and landscape spike dripper delivers precise amounts of water direct to the plant root zone.
- Registered design.
- Three colour coded flow rates: 2 L/ph (Red), 4 L/ph (Black) & 8 L/ph (Green).
- Turbulent flow path and self-flushing action with insect baffle to minimise blockages.
- Inlet barb has built-in filter.
- Outlet suitable for attaching 4 mm micro tube
- UV stabilised materials for long life.
Nurseries, shade houses, tree lots and landscape applications.